Friday 13 November 2015

My first DSLR camera


I received  Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera from my wife during our wedding on 03/06/2012. So i want to share about my experience while using it.



This is my Canon EOS 1100D. Actually i not person who really obsess with digital camera but as a gift from my lovely wife, it is really valuable for me. But the problem is I still dont know how to use the function provided. When take a picture i always use full automatic setting. it was easy and the result not so bad. I was try to using the manual setting but the result it not ok for me because i dont know how to play with the ISO, Point AF System, autofocus points and many more.


I always share my family picture at Facebook. To me, it not because to share with others, but the important thing is to save my pictures. I afraid, if i only save all the pictures in my laptop, maybe i will lost it when my laptop get a problem.

For the editing pictures, i use a Canon's Digital Photo Professional (DPP). It is free and it really good to me make a image organising and editing application. It is provided and will get it together in the box with every EOS camera.

This is example of my pictures by using Canon EOS 1100D and editing by Canon's Digital Photo Professional.





See you again in next entries....

No comments:

Post a Comment